Thursday, June 10, 2010

I got My Kite Back.!!!

                     


I Got My Kite Back.!!!



They were tied up .But,
Not by themselves.
A “beautiful Kite" and a "strong string".
It was usual .
Enjoying their play ground.
In the evening.
But clouded dark one-
Gift of that monsoon.
And here enters a wind .
To the play ground.
With his magic wings.
He played nicely ,entire ground
With the two.
The kite was  impressed.
And was offered a fly
Over the clouds .
The string was in doubt.
But accompanied  her for pleasure.
With conditions .
"Never try to go heights ;
where I am unable to reach  you."
"Agreed".
The way was smooth
And the joy was unlimited.
Until the pin point.
"The evil offers more than the normal."
"Promises worth until we keep it".
The string tried hard.
To Keep her .
But She was not.
The string broken himself .
Suffering the pain.
Thousands of nerves broken.
But silent .
She was missed.
“Seasons change”
Wind was stopped.
She was falling . 
“He let me down”.
No,.. “Both”.
She landed with scratches.
Touching the branches .
But not the ground.
The hanging piece of broken string .
Answered
“I may let you fly but never let you down”.
Tears and bled may be invisible.
But the  ground was wet .
"Rain"
"Seasons change ".
“Tunes change”.
"Not the strings”.
"And that’s how I got my Kite back."

No comments:

Post a Comment